Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yesterday we had our Calvary Bible Picnic









It is so neat to see a church come together and just have a fun day. That right we are all down on a place called Love Beach. It was such a nice day. I little over cast, so the sun didn't beat us up much. We played volley ball, swimming and just sitting around talking to each other. It was so good to see the ones that came out. I had a lot of chances to share about what happen to me last Sunday morning. You know going the PMH. The reason I say all this is, one of my friends, went to Pastor Lee and told him about my health. Saying at the time I had a mini stroke. Which I look back and that is what I thought was happening. So most of everyone that knows me, ask the same questions, WHAT HAPPEN? So during the day I spoke to many people. It really is neat to have friends come up and say WOW, what happen? I have written about this before. This is my family now. The rest of them are all back in the states, not even knowing what is going on in my life. Which is okay. My way of sharing my problems and things are this blog. I have explained that to them many times. So if they want to know what is going on. They would look here. I am sorry but I just don't have the time to share on Face Book too. It seems like people have time to do that. I just don't.

I want to say thank you for your prayers and just to let you know I am doing much better. The face is come around. Oh talking with a guy from Calvary Bible, his  named is Peter. He was telling me about this happen to him last year. It took some exercises and just moving the parts of my face around to get them to start working again. Everyone yesterday said, wow. They were thinking the worst. By God's Grace it was not that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...