Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It is so good to be back and doing something.





These last couple of days a guy named Steven, Bahamian. Has been chipping away the cracks in the front wall. Well Mark, my boss has decided to repair our front wall. So Steven has been knocking the old concert out. So while he was finishing that up. I started pressure washing the wall. Getting it ready to fill in the cracks with bonding agent. Then cementing it. This is our plan. During the time Steven has been chipping away. Really have not seen any re bar in the wall at all. We know it is in the colloums. But not where the cracks are. So I guess we will see what happens down the road with this. You know another 20 years they might come back. After the cement is some what dried out, in a couple of weeks. There is a group of students coming to stay at ALC Camp. Plus do some work projects for us. Guess what they will be doing? That right, painting and more painting. You know priming the wall and then using some Cape Cod Gray on it. It should look great afterwards. 


It sure good to get back and do something. My day started out with going to PMH, doing a follow up on my health. I saw a couple of the doctors and they asked me how was it going? I told them great. I even shared about how much I really enjoyed my time there and how rewarding it was see how good this hospital really is. The people really do care. It doesn't matter who you are there, everyone was treated the same. Plus I thanked them for their willingness to find out what happen to me. How their concern was for my well being. Plus to make sure it was not a stroke. The testing and questions and just the way they talked to me. It really was a time I can look back and say thank you and thank you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...