Monday, July 15, 2013

Meeting with doctors today


This is the report that Dr. Roberts gave me before I left the hospital on Tuesday afternoon. Today I will be meeting with him and his staff, this morning. Hopefully early. 
So far I am feeling pretty good. My face really is coming along. You know my smile and eye is doing much better. I went to church yesterday and every one was some what surprise to see me there. That was the same on Saturday afternoon, at the picnic too. It really was comforting how everyone I talked to asked me how I was? Plus the concern they felt. I have said this before and say it again, they are my family. Pastor Brian, did the prayers request. It was so beautiful how people responded when they heard my name. Tom Schafer did NOT have a stroke. Some one shouted out, HE IS HERE AT CHURCH. I just raised my hand and said thank you Jesus. 
The love that is around me each day is so beautiful. I have it at ALC too. 
My prayer request for today is, do you have family around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...