Sunday, July 07, 2013

Today is pack up and move day.



That is correct, Kevin has packed up all his goodies and moved over to his sister apartment. It was a sad day for both of us, BUT just think he is spreading his wings and let us see how good he can fly? I really am looking forward in seeing how he does. Our Lord is right next to him and will be watching over him each and everyday. I am trusting Him. I know Kevin will make mistakes. That is okay, that is how I had to learn, the hard way. My prayer is that he learns it fast and move forward. Please keep him in your prayers and like me let us TRUST OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...