Sunday, July 14, 2013

The gate at the Camp is still not up and running,


Well this is turned out to be a little more than I thought it would be. Yes the gate is still broken. I sent away for a new board. It came in and I thought, just take the old one out and put the new one in. Well it still not the fix, I was hoping for. So Friday Mr Sears came out, he has a business here that fixes gate openers and things like that. Well he came out and said. It has to be the Mosfet transformer. So this next week I will order that. Then we will see what happens. He even told me when we put the new one in, the system should be back to 110 volts, plus a back up of 12 volts. 
For the last a couple of months I guess we needed the exercise, you know pushing it open and pulling it closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...