Sunday, July 21, 2013

We are moving forward on the Porcupine Area



We ave been told we need to put up a screen of some kind so the kids can not reach around and touch the porcupines. So I made this up just to see if this will work? I have talked to Eric and Mark, they both believe it should be the right set up. So on Thursday I went and bought the lumber. But the sad part was, it was so wet. During this week -end we put it under the one of the tents to dry out. Hopefully by Monday morning it will be dry enough to prime and paint. Then build each section and put them up. Then call our neighbor vet and ask him to write it off and then we can get our little friends shipped over and we will have a new animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...