Sunday, July 28, 2013

Saying good by to another camp group. This church's name is Peace Church.



I had the opportunity yesterday to take them back to the airport. I really don't have that much time with these groups as I did before. I have told you many times that we now have a Camp director and his wife. So they pretty much hang out with them now. I am not saying this is bad. No, I now can put my main focus on the stuff that is falling apart or building. Which to me is why I am here. Since Tim and Mindy have been here, I really believe I have gotten so much more done. Plus like I have shown you, Stephen too has been a blessing. 

Getting back to why I was driving yesterday? Well I try to help out if I can. You know pick up at the airport, drop off. I even have been helping driving them back and forth to the job sites too. So my time with them is short but I still get to see them and have small talk too So it is s win win for me. I do miss being the main guy at the Camp. But like I said before, I am getting so much more done now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...