Thursday, July 04, 2013

I am not sure why?




Yesterday morning I got up and went to my computer after reading some. You know if you have ever gotten a e mail form me, most times it is between  7 am to 8 am. The reason is this is the time I set just to get caught up and do things on my blog. Okay where am I going with all this? The inter net comes and goes. All day yesterday nothing. This morning I wake up figuring I would have to go over to the Centre to do this. No I have inter net this morning. 



How does that happen?  I think it is just a bad connection some where. We will see, I have the cable guy coming out today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...