Sunday, July 07, 2013

It realy was nice of our staff to come out and say good by, but not really.






Yesterday we had a great turn out to have some pizza and other foods, people made up. At first I was wondering who would be able to make it out. The reason I say this was, not everyone on staff has a car to drive. But it really was good to see the ones that did come out. I want to say thank you for that and showing your love by your actions. Kevin had a good time, but I know inside he was some what hurting, the reason I say that is, I know I was.
We ate and then played some games. You know fezbe and just other tings too. 
So now Kevin is living with his sister about two miles away, not that far. He has a phone and a computer again. So he will be able to talk with people and should not loose contact with anyone. Today I will be taking him Sunday school, then coming back home. The reason is I need to drive one of the buses to pick up our next group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...