Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It is a bitter sweet feeling.






This morning we will be taking our Old Solar Bus to the junk yard. When I first got here back in 2005. We use to drive this bus every where. But during the years of wear and tear. She has been falling apart. If you look closely you can see how rusted out she really is. The body was about to fall off. You know driving down the road and you hit your brakes and the casey stayed there and the body fly off. 
Now that we have new Yellow School Bus from Calvary, we need space to store her. So like I said hopefully this morning around 8:30 am we will drag her with the John Deere over there. 
You can see I took a couple of items off of her. Thinking down the road we might need this or that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...