Wednesday, July 17, 2013

No pictures today, love to share His Word with you.


* - denotes footnote

James 1

GREETINGS FROM JAMES
1 This letter is from James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.
  I am writing to the "twelve tribes"—Jewish believers scattered abroad.
  Greetings!

FAITH AND ENDURANCE
2 Dear brothers and sisters,* when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

Hey folks I am not a teacher or even a preacher. I just want to share His Word with you today. This is the Book in the bible called James. I have been reading this for many years. The reason is it is about faith and how we are as Christians are to look into His Word and receive His wisdom and knowledge.
I am starting out just to show you how much His Word comes alive.

Verse #2 WHEN TROUBLES COME, Now look at this WHEN, that means they are here or coming. What are we to do? CONSIDER IS A OPPORTUNITY FOR JOY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...