Saturday, July 20, 2013

You can see we have raised the old Jeep again


That right, Steven and I looked at the Jeep yesterday. It started right up and ran great. Not knowing what is going on thou. The reason I say all this is. The last time Bob and I tried to keep it running. It would stall out. We worked on it for a couple of days. Trying to find the problem. I guess while she sat there in the same space for the last 7 months. She fixed herself. I am really am not sure what is going on. We took this of the road back in 2011. Thinking just use it for the train, if that ever broke down. Well now it is running well and maybe we should raise it all the way up, put it back on the road. Or maybe not? It really is funny how things work out sometimes. 
I just want to praise our Lord for today and all He is doing in my life. Last night Kevin came over and stayed the night. It really was neat to wake up and hear his voice. We will hang out today and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...