Friday, July 05, 2013

This guy kept looking at something and said, he can fix it



This is the starter off of the Gehl machine. (Bobcat) We have been having some trouble starting it up. You know it would sound like it was missing the full power of 12 volts. So like I said Steven took it off a couple of days ago and took it apart. Which that a lone is really neat, myself no just go and buy a new one. Which I did try. But no one on the island has this starter. I went to see Patrick at Bay Street Garage and he said he could not find that small plastic piece any where. he did tell me that he can get me one from the states.  I even called over to the states to find one. We bought a new one about 4 years ago. That cost us almost $300.00+ The reason was had to have it shipped over and then pay the duty on that too. Okay Steven took it apart and found a small piece of plastic that was broken in two. So he drill a couple of holes in the yoke and put two small blots and nuts on the yoke. he got it back in and it runs great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...