Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yesterday Steven and I went over to see what happening at All Saints Camp.






By looking above you can see we stopped by All Saints Camp, the reason was we needed a air staple gun. My friend Tim there has a great one to use. Steven has never been there before, so we walked around a little and he got a chance to see what this place is like. If you look back a little while on my blog. I shot some pictures of what they were doing before. It really is neat to see how good our Lord is. These students come here to help out at All Saints, then they put their hearts into it and look how fast this building is going up? 
Oh the reason we needed the staple gun was to finish up our Porcupine Area. The wire mesh needed stapling, so much easier using this.  That right we have been trying for a while to get these thing in order so hopefully we will see our porcupines come in and they will have a great home here.
The last picture is about our baby ducks, they are so cute. 
Just a note on my Mazda truck, STILL AT DAWKINS. I stopped by yesterday and ask how is it going? They said still moving forward. The problem is about a week and half ago. They brought in this large truck to work on. They had to put a new engine in it and that is what is taking so long. I understand how they are trying to keep other business going. They are trying to get the contract with Bahama Mar Corp. That would be a great contract to have. But I still need my truck. They said they would work on it today. 
Please folks by ALC grace I still have a van to drive and that alone is working for me, now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...