Thursday, June 06, 2013

Our Lord is so good to me





Back a about a month or so, a young man named Steven came over and help us out on a couple of items. Well as it is now, he came back to help us out again. His time for about two months. So I am very much thanking our Lord Jesus Christ for this gift. I know Steven is the one that came. But HE knew I needed some help. So here he is. 
Yesterday first thing Kevin and him took apart was the piston on the Gehl. That started leaking about two months ago. Remember we were using it on the Porcupine Area. It sprung a leak. So as it went yesterday, I had to take a young lady to the American Embassy to try to get her paper work taken care. So I left those two together and they did well. Got it all apart and I got back they were putting it back together.. We will try to today to see how good they did. I needed to run out last night to buy more hyd fluid. So like I said it should be okay.
Then I had those two, put the Heat Exchanger back on the Ocean bus. I got that part while we were coming back for the Embassy. I have been around the island many times to find these O rings and gaskets for this. I found them at Bahamas Mack. They had the o rings. AID had the gaskets. That alone was a relief for me. I really thought there is no place here that will have those parts. But praying a couple of nights ago, I kept asking Him for help. I woke up the next day and thought of Bahamas Mack. Thank you again Lord for for help an the will for me to keep trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...