Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hey we are all trying to get ready for our Summer Camp, it starts next Monday!







The faculties (the student that work along side of the kids) are getting all the things ready for next Monday opening day here for ALC Summer Camp. Then you will see Kevin, he is finishing up putting the leaves on the tree. He is drilling holes in the branches and then using a caulk on the end of the leaves so they don't fall out. Tim is doing his magic on building the tree fort, (puppet stage) That is where they will sit or stand inside and do the puppets shows. The last picture is where Steven has been working, If you look back a couple of weeks ago. There was a group that came in and cut the trees down. So Steven and I talked about cutting them all the way down. Then he was going to drill holes in the stumps themselves and pour a poison down inside of them. Hopefully this will stop them from growing any more and even kill them out right. 
It really is neat to see how it is all coming together. 
When we first talked about the Large Tree, Puppet Stage, Fort. I said to myself, wow. Can we pull this off? By the help of every one input. Plus Tim's skills in building, Mark push putting the cement on the tree itself. Kevin's art work and just making it look so real now. It is happening and I am so happy to see finish up the way it is. I am very blessed to be around very gifted people and the willingness to start and finish is really neat to see. I thank first of all, our Lord Jesus Christ for the the time for me to be here and to see how He does the thinking an we are willing to do the work. Then it all works out to bring glory to His Name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...