Saturday, November 09, 2013

For a Friday, WOW, got so much done.







First of all, the radiator on the Solar bus was still leaking around the fitting I tried to repair on Wednesday? So Tim Seeley was telling me how he solders copper pipe. He told me maybe he could help me. So we gave is a shot. He ended up using solder and a gas called Mapp. It burns a lot hotter. It seams to be holding. 
Then Tim Ryan stopped by to finish putting the boards on the gate. Then we turned it over and Mark primer the next side. 
While I was out getting my work permit at Immigration Office. I felt a rip in my back end. Not worrying about it. I got back to the Centre and started working on finishing up the porcupine area. I needed to put up some medal corner on the 4X4 post. The reason is porcupines love to eat wood. So maybe this will help. I know it does for the horses. So while putting it up, I felt more of my back end coming out. I just laughed and said oh well. That is one of the reason I need to get back to Florida. Which is happening next Tuesday morning (12th) Folks I know I might have gain a little more weight in my back end, but if you really look you can see how the threads are so weak and thin. 
So over all, this week ended great. No really troubles had happen this week. Now let us see what is on hand Monday. Hopefully not to much to take care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...