Saturday, November 30, 2013

Okay when I got back from Ft laud.



I was so excited to be able to get the o rings for the John Deere. The steering piston was leaking really bad. So while be there I went to Nortrax and they sold me the rebuild kit. I got the piston apart and found out I need one more o ring for the inside. You can see the top picture, the yellow looking thing. That is shot. I went all over the island last week trying to find it. No way. I have to order it form Nortrax again. 
This machine is needed to pick up the old gate and put the new gate up. So I am dead in the water now. 
We will see what our Lord has planned out for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...