Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Yes I am back home in Nassau




I spent the night at Bill's place. We got up early and he got me to the airport by 6:20am. You can see how busy the place was. It seemed to take about 30 minutes to get threw this area. Everyone was very nice. As I got on the plane. I have chance to sit next to a student. Him and his team mates just got done with a swimming meet. He told me that they did pretty good. After landing I saw Andy, he is the main coach. We talked a little and parted ways. I got to the Customs area. This young lady really checked all my receipts. She added them up twice. Found out I had to pay $130.00. That was not in my budget. I used my credit card. 
Boy I am just happy to be back home. Tim and Kevin came to pick me up. Boy Scooby sure was happy yo see me too.
I am back and ready to go. While gone there was only a couple of problems. The Solar Bus needed the radiator pulled out and replaced. We had another one up on the shelf. I got that one repaired before leaving. Now the Jungle Bus has a leak. Guess I still have a job here?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...