Wednesday, November 06, 2013

We had a couple of projects going on yesterday



Well if you look you can see Tim is working on the other side of the new gate. Myself, Tim's truck needed a new power steering pump. So I replace that while he was on the gate. Then man a big wind came along and blew the other tent right over. After devotion this morning we will put it back in place. I did think it wouldn't be smart to try yesterday.
At the end of the day. Tim got the gate built and ready for some primer. Tim help me get the new pump in and it seems to work great. Hopefully that will solve his problem. 
Today is my running around day. I need to get down to the mail boat and drop off Edison's starter. This way he can get it back and see what happens. I will be going to a foot doctor today. For over a month now, I have had a pain in my heal. I thought maybe it was a bruise. You know walking on rocks and hitting a rock hard. I don't see anything as a glass or what ever in it. It just has been hurting since. So I will have to bite the bullet and see what they find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...