Thursday, November 28, 2013

Our old John Deere



While I was away, I bought the rebuild kit for the steering piston. It took me a couple of tries to get it out. But after reading it three times. I got it. I took the first snap ring off. Tried to pull it out with a come along. Didn't give at all. Thank God I didn't keep trying. Like I said after reading the book again, found out I just needed to push in on the inside barrel, not the piston itself. Found out where the next snap ring was and got it out. Pulled the piston out and got it up on the bench and took it apart. Looking at the rebuild kit, found out I was missing a other seal. I went around the island here to see what I could use. There is no one here that could help me. Boy why is it so hard to fix stuff around here? Got back and now have to order something else, I guess? Mark is going over to the states Friday, maybe he can pick it up? 
Lord I really am trying. Please help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...