Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yes I got some new toys



That's right, I went out and bought all these neat toys. First of all I got this new smart phone. It has windows 8. Only problem is I don't know how to use it. I am learning each day something new. Like how to send pictures from that to my computer so I can share them with you. So hopefully now I have that one right.
If you look you can see a new wire welder, air compressor, printer, new pump and a box full of small tools. Today i will be going and buying two new tanks too. Look below. 

The tanks we have back at the centre are the large ones and I need space for the new compressor so the larger tanks will go back to the place that has been letting us use them. Plus I bought a crank for the trailer too. No picture of that. 
Okay today is run two places and then movie and lunch with a friend of mine, Rose. Not sure what movie we will see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...