Sunday, November 10, 2013

While I was in Cat Island.


It is so funny how you get a thought in your head and say, I wonder if I can find this on You Tube? Guess what, I believe you can find pretty much any thing you put your mind to, look at You Tube. On Saturday night I was sitting around with Eric at my place. I was telling him about the how I could watch TV at Cat Island for free. All I have to do is build a TV antenna. We watched around three videos and I told him that was my project for Saturday. I started building it around 9:30am. I had pretty much everything except the hook up for the cable cord. So I had to go ride around and find one. I really thought I could find it pretty much any store. But I was wrong. I had to drive to Radio Shack at the mall. Which it cost $6.95. I remember seeing these in the $1.00 store for a buck. Oh well. Okay back to building this ting. I got is all together and put it up along my shower wall. It was straight and high enough. Got the cable on, Okay the truth. No picture at all. Not even a sound of voices. I guess there is to much land between USA and here. (185 miles)The only thing I could think wound be the difference is Cat Island is much high up. Oh I tried. 

Folks I will be going to the states on Tuesday this next week. So if you want to hook up with me, breakfast, lunch, dinner or what ever. Please e mail me at: toms@alcbahamas.org
While in town I will have a cell phone too: 954-552-3318. I would love to see you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...