Monday, November 25, 2013

These are my family.



I know I have shown you my family before. But when I come over to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. These are the ones that make my time here most enjoyable. 
The first picture is my room mates. Steve on the left. He has been living with Dennis and Donna for over the last 8 years, maybe more. Dennis and Donna they open their home up so I have a place to stay. It really has been a real blessing. Just think I come back over here, stay at hotel. That would cost much money. So these guys have given me a key and when ever I get into town they welcome me with open arms.
The next shot, is the Bill Romeo home. Bill has been my driver for many years. When I come into town, he picks me up and then takes me to Charlie's home and there I get a Ford truck. Which it all happen this time too. 
Folks I have been so blessed to call these people, my family. 
Thank you to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...