Sunday, November 24, 2013

It was so wonderful to go to Calvary last night




You can see how much people here worship Him. When you are a round people like that, it just brings joy to my heart and I believe His too. 
Now this tram you are looking at, back at ALC, we REALLY CAN USE THIS. Okay now as you are all my brothers and sisters, PLEASE keep this in prayer. Now just think how neat this would be to drive around Nassau. Plus just the kids jumping in and going for a small ride. WOW. 

Now look and see what we have now, Please we really need this tram. Our poor train now is running on prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...