Thursday, November 07, 2013

Okay we got a price on replacing the steel


Yesterday I was driving down on Mackey Street, I saw Johnathan from MS Welding. I stopped him and ask if he was coming back to give me a price on the trolley? I still had some shopping to do. I get a phone call from him, hey what did you want me to repair? He was at the Centre. I got into my truck and booket. I got there and lifted the trolley back up. I put it down on the ground before. Didn't want it it fall on some one. He looked and said. He charges by the hour or day. His rate is $75.00 hour. His day rate is $675.00. He was telling me it would take around a week to rebuild it. Which if you figure that out, would be $3375.00 5 days. He told me he would only charge us $2900.00 to rebuild the whole bottom. That is with out the steel.
Then we went up front near the gate, asking him about welding the plates for the gate. He said $400.00. 

Okay I left to get some prices on the steel. The total is $1361.00. that is for the gate and trolley. That is shipped and delivered. 
Okay our next step is to see what it will cost to buy a new trolley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...