Wednesday, November 19, 2014

As folks up north are getting hit with snow and more snow.


I had a chance to help out my family back in the Bahamas. ALC is doing the Christmas Drive Thur this December. So Mark has gone out and ordered many more lights and things to use for that. Well the first plan was that the lights would come here. Then I would be able to take them to the shipping company we work with. But as it all worked out, they shipped them directly to the Bahamas. So now they have all these lights and stuff. Mark asked me to go buy some plastic bins to story them after the shows are done. So they will be on there way to the Bahamas by this next week..



Okay I would like to buy some tools. Now I know the best thing is to buy the DeWalt. But as you all know, I will only use these tools for personal use. You know helping some one else out. So now, do I spend $149.99 and get the basic set up? Or spend the $259.00 and get a couple of more toys. Thinking I only need the first one, for now. Maybe if I start doing more, I will go out and bu the rest, one piece at a time? 


Now is that a not a pretty bike? Not for me, but a young lady that would like to go for rides and doesn't have one.



I know this is dating my age. But wow this is a AMX. I remember theses, many years ago. My dad us to sell American Motors cars. This car was sitting in the Walmart parking lot. If you look closely it needs some work, but still looking good to me. 



Okay last night Larry and I went tot he movies. Saving Christmas. The story line was very correct on what Christmas stands for. But it some what boring. Now if you didn't know where Santa or the Christmas tree itself came from? You might walk away and say I didn't know all that?  


Okay I am sorry to hear about Buffalo New York. As I was going to bed last night they were saying, they will be getting around 70" of snow last night. Hey I use to live in Rochester, NY. We got the lake effect snow there too. Well I got up and looked out my window and said Thank you Jesus for where I live, 58 is the temp and a little rain outside. We all have a calling on our lives, Mine is living here in Florida. 
I did go out yesterday and bought two (2) long shelve shirts. Then one sweat shirt too. The total was $12.47. I went to the Good Will on 441. Hey it was 50% off on all yellow tags. Guess what tags I bought? 


So ad least I have tops. Now I will need to go buy paints one day too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...