Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thats right South Beach here I come.




I had a chance to talk with a young lady about her bike. She rides when ever she can. She was on her way to Miami to work at a bike shop. I really enjoyed our little talk and just to hear her story. I wish I took a picture of what she was wearing. She had high heals on, sandals. 






No Christmas stuff????


This was one of the guys outside, playing his drum kit. Pots and pans. he really was pretty. 




I was going to stay here the rest of the day. But no let us keep going. 




This is going over the Cause Way. Boy people sure drive fast around here. the speed limit was 45. I know for sure most were traveling a lit faster. 




This is South Beach. They realy have cleaned this place up and made a real nice walk way. Last time there, this was al torn up. Just large cement rocks and wire around them. 



This part of the beach was pretty empty. 







 Had to stop and get some food. 
I know, I just rode for these many miles and now why am I putting this junk into my stomach?


Now heading west, back to the train station.












Look at how tall this bridge it ahead? 





This little boy wanted to look ot the window. Mommy was holding him up. He really enjoyed himself. 




Got back home by 4:57 pm. Get ready for church. 


Not sure why, but my credit card didn't work at the Metro Station. So only having a $10.00 bill, guess what I got back? That right. 
Really was a beautiful ride and talked with some nice folks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...