Saturday, November 08, 2014

That really is neat to walk around here and see our small animals.


Not sure of her name, but she just finished eating a worm. I tried very hard to get the shot. But did not happen. She is down stairs right in front of our fish tank. 


Then you can se our bird friend here. He/she is hunting for something to eat too. 



These are only a couple of places we have these kind of pictures up on a wall. Remember this next Tuesday is Veteran's Day. The church is doing a couple of things that day. First on Monday Joshua and I will be in to set up chairs on the stage. Plus I know there is more to do. But when it happens, I will have some pictures to share. 
Hey go outside it is beautiful. I will be getting on the old bike and riding over to some friends of mine, they are having a yard sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...