Sunday, November 23, 2014

Family is down this way.


These two are part of my family. Deb and her mom Kathy.  They live up in Buffalo, N.Y. Which everyone has heard of since this last week of snow storm. They are here for two days and then getting on a ship and going over to see the Bahamas. I really wish I could be there too. The reason I say that is, I love showing that place off. You know like taking them to Jaws Beach, Adventure Learning Centre and so on. 


This is their renal car, it really is a nice one. It has everything in it accept a out side temp gauge. I guess both of their cars up north have that thing in theirs? 


They will be staying at the Beach Comber. For the price it really was a nice place. 



This is my sister asking me, why is it raining???? Is it Florida known about sunshine? Hopefully today they will get some sun. as I look out my window right now, the sun is shining beautifully. There are some clouds but it looks like it will be a great day for them. I will be on my way to work in about 40 minutes. 


I am hoping to see them again tonight. Maybe we will do a movie together? 


These student are part of the Cheer Leaders. This is at Calvary Chapel. Every Saturday night after the service they set up thing for the children and family to do together. I didn't stay last night, I have been under the weather a little. Just need some rest and will be back. Oh as you look there is a bubble machine blowing out million bubbles at a time. It really looks kind of neat. the camera really doesn't get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...