Friday, November 21, 2014

This is so neat to see what Mr Tim and folks are making over in the Bahamas.


This a spool for the electric cords after the Christmas Drive Thur is over with. The reason Tim sent these pictures. he saw on my blog about bins I bought to ship over to ALC last week. Those I guess are for the strings of lights he bought. 


I guess this is one of the sense's for the back area. 


Another spool. I see there are only two buses in the lot. That means they have been getting a lot of children to bring into the Centre. I talked to Mark this last week, he was telling me that they had over 600 students come thru last week. That is why they do what they do, Want to share with the whole island about Jesus Christ. I miss that place very much, but I have another life now. 


This is Walter ad Sandra. They are down for a 10 day stay. They came in on Tuesday, kind of late. The reason was, their flight was delayed because of snow.They are form Canada.  So on Tuesday we did meet at all, just talked on the phone a little. Then yesterday we meet at the place they were staying at. Double Tree, in Deerfield Beach. We had a lovely breakfast and got some what caught up.
I know Walter form the ALC summer program we have each year. They were on their way to get on a ship around 1 pm yesterday. I hope to See them when they get back on next week. 


Okay this is only half of our staff at Calvary. I could only get one shot. I didn't want them to feel uneasy. 


We did praise and worship. 


Then Pastor Doug gave a story about this young couple and how they will be moving that afternoon to North Carolina. 
After that Pastor Doug shared on what God has put on his heart these last couple of months. We as a staff are to make disciple and move on. This is what he explained about his trip to Africa. he walked away form there and really felt God talking to him about our vision and what it looks like. 
I am very blessed to call this place my new home and I have some rough days, but most are wonderful ones. Like this morning I get to be part of a men's study at Calvary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...