Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Shopping for car insurance for your vehicle?

\



These are only three (3) companies I looked on line for. While looking I found out that they all know everything about what cars or truck we own already. That to me is scary. How do they know that and why would they know that? The last one I logged in on, would not come up. But a second later I got a call? Big Brother is watching. 



These are the roads I like to travel along. The reason is they put u cones to protect me? 



Well if you didn't know, yesterday was voting day? Now what happen to me was. As I have moved into this place I call home now. I have gone around changing my address so everything comes into this place, plus I am legal now with driver license and even voting poll. But I guess I was a little late on the voting ting? So I had to go to my old stomping grounds. Pompano Beach. Now as I got there I saw this young couple out across the street from the place. With signs for Chip. Now thinking at looking at my list for voting, I don't remember Chip on my list. So I went in and did my ting. But while looking at the sheet to vote. I saw names on it I didn't know any thing about. Plus like I said Chip was there too. So I did my best and left to go back home. Meanwhile I stopped by where Chip's friends were sitting. I just asked them about why there is different people on the ballot? Well they really could not answer my question, but I still had a nice talk with them any way. The one guy sitting there asked me, How can we change this world? I told him Jesus Christ and Prayer again in the schools. I guess he thought that was a good idea. Really didn't say much after that. So, now let us see who is who and can they change this world around? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...