Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It looks like some one is having Thanksgiving early?



That right our custodial team planned out a nice Thanksgiving dinner. This happen on Sunday afternoon. So as we sat around these tables, had a nice time to talk. The food was great too. Then back to work, boy I wanted to go take a nap. But not yet, still have some more work to get done.





This project started around 2:30 pm on Sunday. I am not sure what their plans are, but it sure looks like a big job. I do know they are taking the wall paper off the walls. So the east side of the sanctuary is closed until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Prayerfully they will have this side done before service time on Wednesday night. 


This is Lizzy. Yesterday Joshua and I had a chance to go clean the water dishes out and replace it. Lizzy is very friendly and even kinda cute. 


Now this is Stretch, He wouldn't hurt a fly, MAYBE A FLY? That is what he eats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...