Friday, November 14, 2014

I got to travel yesterday for my job.


This is the Boca Calvary Chapel. I was asked yesterday to drive the maintenance van up to Boca and do a tire repair. Which I got up there and no one knew who had the key. So as I was talking with people on the property. I saw some old faces. Mike and his wife. Then I saw Kit. As I was trying to get a key. It really was good to see these people again. It has been many years since I have sen them. Well no key, but the screw that was in the tyre was on top any way. All fixed. Left to drive up to Boyton Beach Calvary. 



I got up to Boyton and started replacing the tails on the locks there. I guess we replace the locks a little while a go. Well after some time the locks were not staying locked. So Joshua went up there and did a small test on one of them. Found out the tail piece was I little to long. So Joshua grind the pieces down to a shorter length. The picture below shows what i am talking about. 


Tail pieces of lock that are used up there. 


This is their sanctuary. It really was a beautiful lay out. As I finished that up. I found out there was four more locks I need to look at. They are in the back of the church. I got back there and found out the locks are a little different than the ones inside. I called Joshua and he said the best you can. So I didn't replace the tails on those locks. I did run into a another old friend Deb. She use to be a teacher at Calvary Chapel Ft Laud. She told me how much she has been enjoying her time up there and all that has been going on. I just think it is so neat when God gives me the opportunity to serve and even get to see some old friends too. 

I guess driving on 95 around 4:30 pm is not a good ting? Got back and did my ting at Calvary the mother ship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...