Saturday, November 01, 2014

As working at Calvary, we get some jobs.


As Friday started out. I had a change to work with Brandon and Jeremy today.The reason was, Friday night the church was some what shut down. the reason was. It is a night for us Christians to shine in a dark world. As Our church was to go out in the neighborhoods and just enjoy talking with them and getting to know them better. As we all know, Halloween is called satin's night. But as we go out and share God's love with others. This is still our night, instead. 
What the church did was, make up these hand out cards to give away to who ever you wanted to. The card had on it. Our address of the church and times. Plus a FREE COFFEE when you come in. I had a chance to drop off a Bible to a young lady yesterday. At her place of business., Remember my physical last week?  I gave her 10 of those cards to hand out to the staff. My prayer is that they come and understand the love that God has for them. 
Please if anyone out there did trick or treating. I would to share your photos on my blog next week. 
E mail me at tombahamas7@gmail.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...