Friday, October 31, 2014

Well,do you remember the Gazebo?



While I was back in Nassau a while ago. Tim,Patrick and I worked on the roof of this building. Well at te time we didn't have a top for it. So Mark order one and Tim and Patrick put it on this last week. Boy it really does finish it off. 


Well these two guys are my friends back in Nassau. Now if you look at the picture, some one else took the picture? Now my question is, has someone replace me? Remember I am the one that always takes the picture? Now I have been gone for a little while, did they replace me?
Oh I don't think so? hey theses guys have been my friends for many years and I look forward in hanging out with them in a little while. They are Billy and Tim. This day they were to work on Billy front door on his house. Maybe they will send me more pictures? 
Hey guys I sure miss you and thank you for the picture.



Okay Brandon and I had a little challenge to roll this cart out to the Foot ball field for the game last night. Boy it sure was top heavy. But made it out there with no problems at all.




Last night was the championship High School Football game. In the beginning Calvary Eagles were only holding their own. I drove by and saw the score 7 to 20. Not looking to good? But as the four quarter got on the way, Calvary came back and won the game 21 to 20. Great job guys. I know I will hear more today about it with the staff.






It is that time of the year? I guess since I have been gone for theses last 9 years. they have a contest between the departments. I am sorry to say, I don;t see the names of the areas. So I really can not tell you who is who. But as I look on, they really did a nice job. I guess today they will voted on who was the best? 
Well tonight the night for our children, please keep a eye on them while they walk the streets and beg for candy! Hey I use to love going door to door and asking, or I guess saying Trick OR treat? 
Just to let you know what we are doing here at the church tonight, NOTHING. The church is some what shut down. The reason is Pastor Doug has asked everyone to do things in their neighbor hoods. You know maybe have a block party for the area? Pastor Doug said he was going to do a basketball game in his neighbor hood. 
Tonight is NOT about satin, It is about sharing God love with the neighbors and family. I pray you all have a save night and would love to see some pictures of what happen tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...