Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Okay is there any one out there know anything about tickets?




This card is from a friend of mine back in Nassau, Billy. He has had this one since two years ago. He was asking me, if it should be still good or not? I told him, it should be good. 



Now this is a ticket I bought back in the 80's I was told then it is good forever. But I am thinking now selling it on Ebay? I really think it is worth more that the ticket itself. I could be wrong? But I will look into it this next week. But if any one out there knows any thing about tickets, please e mail me at tombahamas7@gmail.com
I would love to hear what you think. 

Just a note the knees are doing much better. I went out and bought some Rock Ports shoes (old people shoes) plus every morning I take a small little  blue pill. I am sorry but they are in the truck now. I will write about them tomorrow. Over all feeling and doing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...