Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What shall happen today?


It is funny and even sad. While I have been living in the Bahamas for the last 9 years. Well I get back here and  was changing my address on my license. So while there on the inter net, I see this shows up. I look and say WHAT? I e mailed the Motor Vehicle office and asked what is going on? They wrote back and said, the law has changed on CDL licenses. You need to get a physical every two years. Okay I have been gone 9 years and why would my license now be suspended? 
Okay I went over to a place called Concentra Urgent Care. I did this on Thursday, I think? 
I had some fun with a young lady named Gloria. As she was checking my blood pressure, I told her is should be around 129/90. Well she took it and it was 148/90. That is not good at all. I told her, I think it was because I was telling her about Jesus. Which I was. She said go ahead and lay down for a couple of minutes. Which I did and the doctor came in and did his thing. Checking this and that. Then did the blood pressure- 120/90. So I passed. Oh one more thing, doing the eye test? Well my left eye is not as good as my right one, with glasses on? Not sure why. I just got these glasses in July?  

So on Monday night I made appointment at the MVD. Which turned out to be a great chose. It was for 8:45 am on Tuesday. So I got there around 8:30am. Walked in and they looked my paper work over. Good. I walked over to the cashier. Paid and they called my name and gone. I was only there for 15 minutes. WOW that was a fist. 




Okay Larry and I made plans to go look at TV at Costco today. Got there and Larry fell in love with the 48" I asked him a couple of times are you sure. Let us look at the 40"? He said,no this is what i want. We talked with the guy there named Bill. He some what knew what he was talking about. He answered Larry questions and we loaded it up on a cart. Walked around a little and found a couple of other items. had lunch there and came straight home. Larry wanted it set up in the corner of the living room. No problem.It took me a couple of hours to get everything right. But at the end it even worked? Before at the store I was trying to tell Larry maybe not the 48" but 40"? Well got it up and running. Had some trouble trying to get the Demo off the screen. The reason was I said, let us see what this is about, my fault. So it kept showing us this Demo screen with the shows. It would pop up every couple of minutes. So Larry called the service department. Got that straight. But now Larry was saying Boy this TV is in your face? No comment. 
So as I walked out in the living room this morning I see the TV is turned a little more towards the center of the room and maybe this will work for him? 


I think that will work now. I know it would for me. But I pretty much watch TV in my room. Larry like different stuff than I do. Maybe a ball game? 
Hey he got this for only $549.99. It is a smart TV too. 48 " Wow they sure have come a long way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...