Saturday, October 11, 2014

What a beautiful night to have a Football game.


I had a chance to have a little break at McDonalds, this morning. While walking by this car I was thinking, how do you drink this? Very long straw? 



I was thinking about Cost Right in the Bahamas, when I saw this. I use to buy half this amount of chicken for this price? I was going to buy it, but thinking where can I store this big package? I only have one shelf in the freezer to use? 

Okay off to work. We are setting up for Home Coming that takes place tonight at Calvary Chapel. So while Brandon is eating lunch. I was thinking, how do I get all these tables plus the cart over to the Youth Building? Why not us a couple of bungee cords to hold it in place and just drag it over there? It worked by His grace. 


This is the staging area for al the stuff that is needed. First load.

Had to go out to the foot ball game to see how things are going? All seems well. 


brandon got back form lunch and we kick some more butt. This is everything that is needed to make this Home Coming go off with out a hitch. Prayerfully we got all that is needed. Like I said Prayerfully, there is always something else? So ad least we are a head of the game. 


When out to break down all the tables and chairs. That we set up before the game. Man the place was packed. It really is neat to see all the partners and people to come out and support the teams.. I know there were people from the other team there too. But in the end we won, I think 47 to 6? CCA Eagles have won 7 games in a roll, that is this season. It might be a lot more? I know when we first started the football program,, 2003? We have always had a wonderful team and pretty much won every game back then. 
It really shows how our partners get involved, wonderfully.
Okay folks today is the big day, Saturday. I will be going in at 4 pm and working until the party is over in the gym, Home Coming is apond us. Plus we will be finishing set up the Volunteer Weekend too. 
Hey just a note, this morning I have the opportunity to go see my old friends from Calvary Bible. That right there is a Men's Retreat going on down at the Embassy Hotel on the 17th Causeway. In Fort Lauderdale, Fl. I will be leaving right after I finish this blog and really am excited to see the guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...