Thursday, October 30, 2014

I was out riding the bicycle yesterday.



As riding around, I saw this lady sanding her truck. As I stopped to talk with her. I found out that this is her hubby's truck and she is just trying to fix it up for him. She was telling me about how he has a 1959 Nomad Chevy. That is what he is driving today. They have a landscaping business. 
What really caught my eye was her sanding. Not sure about you, but you don't see that every day. I just really thought it was neat for her to take on a project like that, for your hubby. 





These are just a couple of places that are set up around the property of Calvary. I thought this was very nice to see. It makes you think about the fall is here. Just really well done guys.


At Calvary Chapel main building. There are two of these on the walk way. I remember how we did this. First we needed to get a stencil to made the dove. Which we ended up using the sanctuary wall. Got out a over head projector and took a small picture and made it huge. Then Elmo used soft cement and laid the stencil down inside of it. It really was neat to see how they did it. The real neat thing is how long this has been here and still looks great. 
Folks just walking around here, I think of this and that. How we did things here and still looking good. I am very blessed to be back. I do miss my family back in the Bahamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...