Sunday, October 19, 2014

That right travel time again?




Okay the temp is climbing again. It really doesn't make since. I have been riding around Ft Laud going and coming in traffic. The line doesn't move up this way? 


Pulling into Winter Haven I see this sign plus the orange factory. I remember living here. I had to drive by some thing like this every morning. Smelling the oranges and think it smells like orange pound cake? 






On the way, I took a different way this time. Just seeing if I am saving time or not. At the end I think it was longer, traffic lights every where.
This is Legoland. back when I first came to Florida. My aunt and uncle brought us here, My dad and mom. It was called Cypress Gardens.  The reason was this is the area where there is many cypress trees and little canals. Plus it has a large lake in the middle too. Now I was told by two different people it is still there, but inside Legoland. I was told too, that this is a great place to bring the kids.
Now when it was the gardens, they had water shows and just beautiful flowers and just a nice relaxing place to come and chill. I do remember the seagulls would come flying down and take the bread or what ever you had in your hand away from you. That right, if you were eating a burger, it would be gone. The reason is everyone feed them and they think all food it free gain.  















Okay why the different cards? Well I forgot it was my cousin's birthday last week. So Greg and I went to Walmart and I looked for a birthday card for her? Now remember Cousin. Now look hard. NO COUSIN"S cards??? Why is that? Then looking some more and said, where are brother,dad cards? Oh they are across the from the HER cards. It is called HIS birthday. 
I just love sharing stuff and I thought this was a good question? Why not cousins????
The last picture is what I got her. She has a couple of cats and I thought why not? Plus it as the first card I saw and said thank you Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...