Thursday, October 16, 2014

We must have a cat, I have never seen it?


This is just vacuuming in our apartment. I do this every week. Where is this stuff coming from? I guess the carpet is falling apart? 
Hey I had a wonderful talk with my good friend Jon. Remember yesterday about the tram and stuff? Well we talked last night and it was just a miss understanding on both of our parts. Tired and worn out that night driving around and driving more around. At the end Jon told me how much the people that take the trams enjoy it and we are getting our names put out there, Calvary Chapel Ft Laud. 


This is one of the classes that go on during the regular service in the sanctuary, Jr High.
This room is called the HSM which means High School Ministry. 
This is Chris Lane teaching here.


This is for the 6,7 and 8 graders. This room is called the Attic
This is another teaching going on.
This is Sean doing a wonderful teaching.



If you look you can see Pastor Doug doing the announcments and video for the week. He was not teaching last night. 


This is Pastor Billy, he the one teaching tonight. It was on Habakkuk 3:16 to 19. I am sorry to say, I only heard part to the message. I was doing that work ting last night. Which was to make sure the place looks great. 


While driving back to 6290, I saw this wonderful sun set happening. I know the picture is blurry, the reason I was driving a golf cart. 
I know there is a lot of pictures I take that don't come out to good. That reason is, I think wow , great shot? Then the camera is only my phone too. Which it is very convenient. Plus fast to get out and shoot. If you want a pro shot, need to use a good camera and take my time taking it.
 Life to to fast for all that now. Got to get going. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...