Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Such a beautiful day ahead.


I am looking out my window and see this. I am so blessed to be able to wake up and look out and see this sly line. 
As for yesterday, I had off and I think I am caught up on e mails. It took me a while, reason is I 'm a slow on the key board. I know my home keys, but I still only use three fingers to do most of the typing. 
I was hoping to get a couple of pictures from my buddy back at ALC. They were working on the bridge yesterday. That is what I think they did? You never know, there are things that pop up and say, well I guess we need to work on this now? 
I get to go to Calvary this afternoon and see what is happening and use the gifts He has given me to help out. 
I believe Pastor Doug will be teaching on the Minor Prophets tonight?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...