Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jon and I went for a nice ride last night




That right the trams are being driven on the main roads. Jon and I had lunch together and he was telling me how he needed another driver. I said sure, how long? It will be about three hours. Where are we driving to? FAU collage on Glades Road. Jon has told me before how he drives up there and helps out. 
So after we got up there. The place was empty. 




This is Florida Atlantic University. This place sure gotten bigger since the last time I have been here. 1980's





Okay i was thinking this is FAU soccer game first of all. Look at these prices. WOW. $30.00 to $250.00 seats. 


Looks like they will be Televising it. It is USA/Honduras. This is crazy, what  big game. 


These two guys I have known for many years. Jon and Jeff. Jon is the one that con me into doing this. Jeff has been a loyal parking guy for over 12 years. 



This is the tail gate party area at first. Near the end this place was packed full plenty of drinking going on. I really remind me of my old days.Which is not a good ting. 









Okay we get the people in by 9;30pm. The game started at 8 pm. Now what? Jon is telling me we need to stay and get the people out too. I am sorry but I need to get going. So I left, Jon and Jeff stayed and I guess they got the job done. Folks I was tired and ready to go. I hope and pray they did good with out me. I just know my limits. 
GO USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...