Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Monday a day I get to hang out with Joshua.




Have you ever had to unload a pallet that was much longer than your fork lift arms could reach? Well this guy Gary, (driver) saw we had a problem and he told Joshua to go get another pallet and he would show us how to unload it. So as I was watching, I remember this trick many years ago.It really does work. You pull the pallet out as far as you can with out pulling it off the truck. Then raise the pallet you are lifting up a little more, slid the other pallet under and drop it down on top. Then drive around to the other side and take it away. It works great. No charge for explaining this? 




Another job we have is feeding the fish. It is kind of fun. Just watching the people that are watching the fish is fun alone. 
Our day was working on locks and keys. I think I am getting the hang of it. There is so much more to learn, but I am trying. It really as been challenging somewhat, but I know God has given me a chance to learn new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...