Sunday, October 05, 2014

If you want to hear stories and learn more about God, this is your man.


I am sorry to say I didn't get to hear him last night. But if it was any thing like his books, wow. I will watch it on line tonight. The reason I was not here, I had a wonderful time spending it with my favor niece and her other half. I hope to have pictures of them today and I will share tomorrow, more on what that was all about.
But as my day is starting out, I have been asking Him for strength and wisdom. The reason is, I am having fun and is this what it is all about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...