Monday, October 06, 2014

Just a couple of tings going on.


Walmart

Super Valve in Nassau



I have a great friend back in Nassau that enjoy these. Just was thinking about you. 


Driving up north to go visit my niece. I saw this and said, nice


As I have been working at the church this last week. Well last night the frozen pack came out. My knees are hurting and a friend of mine reminded me about the frozen food ting. When you have pains no need for a ice pack, use what you have in your freezer. Then the wash cloth with some water on it and micro wave it. It works great. The old knees are ready for another day. Off to work I go. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...