Thursday, October 02, 2014

I stil have not taken any pictrues


I was thinking what can I share with you all. How about Jesus? This is the best of both worlds, His love and what it means to share or witness about Him.

Well last night was my first day as a staff member of Calvary Chapel. I really am excited about my new ministry/job. As my afternoon start out, first had a couple of meeting with others. Then had a chance to start this new adventure, that is making sure this place is ready for service. I pretty much worked with Scott and Jeremy as we set up class rooms and just walking around. Got a couple calls, but nothing to hard to fix. 
Over all I really did enjoy yesterday. Now my knees and feet have another story to share. But I am up this morning and ready to rock and roll. I get to do it again this afternoon. 
One think I have been thinking about how do I share pictures of the church and staff? I really can not do it. These people don't know me and I don't want to cause any problem taking their pictures. So I guess the time I will be sharing pictures is when I do personal things. Maybe a event? But in the long haul, I might not have any pictures for a while. I am sorry for that. 
So if you guys out there have something for me to share, I would love to keep this blog going, Please e mail me at tombahamas7@gmail.com
As of yesterday my ALC account was shut down. It was funny and sad time. I was trying to e mail every one on my listings. Then the computer tells me I lost the connection. So as I tried a couple of times, NO MORE toms@alcbahamas.org.
So please use the tombahamas7@gmail.com for now on. 
I still want to hear from you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...