Friday, October 10, 2014

This is kind of interesting.


I was driving along and saw this. The plate reads Nov 20,2014. Not sure if this works or not? 


That right Bahamians, we have all the 8th graders coming your way in Jan or Feb, Not really sure when. But I saw this sign up on the third floor of the high school. It just made me think of all of these students lives changing after a trip over there. I will be asking if they are serving COUCH? This dinner they do is a way to raise funds for the trip. I sure pain on being there. 


Well folks I have told you about having a job. Well let me explain a little more. Just this set up alone. Well there is a ladies ministry that meets in here every Thursday day. During the morning time. they video the whole thing. The reason is in another room. There is mommy's that have small babies, they watch the class from there. This way the babies that have some issues will not disturb the other ladies. So this room needs broken done before hand. 6 tables and 60 chairs are pulled out. Then the where the mommies are, put four rockers in there and make sure all it set for the day. Then like last night pull the rockers out and set the room back up for the next class that was needed last night.Then the South Banquet Hall need to put the tables and chairs back in there. This way the room is ready for next class for today.
What I do each day is to make sure the classes are set the way the teachers want. Sometimes that is possible and sometimes not. I can tell you one thing, I sure have some fun too. These people that use these rooms are very willing to help too. Now in the other part of the school, we need to bring chairs in and move the desk around. Then come back and reset it. 
Over all I have the opportunity to serve and see their smiling faces in the end. 
Now if you think of us at all this week-end, PLEASE say a couple of prayers for us. 
There is many things going on at the church. 
Home Coming, The gym needs many thing set up and broken down. Foot ball game plus
Volunteer Week-end, Set up tents and tables, lights for the night time around the tents. This is for different ministries trying to get people to help out at different events that go on around the church.
Reveal that goes in in the sanctuary after service tomorrow night.
Plus classes that normally go on too. 
My hours have chance just for this week-end. So I guess I will be getting some over time? 
Folks I am very blessed to be back here and my prayer is I am serving with His heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...