Monday, November 10, 2014

Since I have been back.



There are a couple of new things that have happen. First of all, most of the door ways have these door stoppers on them. This is great news. I remember while moving stuff around I needed help or I would carry a door stopper in my pocket. Back then we were told that, it is not lawful to have these on the doors. What happens if a fire starts? The reason there are doors all over the place is to stop a fire and keep it in the room. But I was told last night that every night our Gate Keepers go around and close all the doors. 


Then look at this, riser. Man back in the day we had to put them on racks and then put them together after rolling them where they are needed. It really was easy for me to roll this around last night. Thank you so much for making our lives easier. 


This is the walk way behind the sanctuary. This is how I got the chairs and riser up on stage. I can tell you this, I was a tired little boy last night. Well working on Saturday night during service. Then coming in Sunday morning. All I can tell you this is, This place rocks for things to do. 


This is the view from behind the stage looking out. If you are teaching here, this is what you see. Now today I will finish putting more chairs out and putting the riser up too. I just didn't want move any thing with out Richard being here. This area is his to over rule. 
We are getting ready to have a Veterans Day in the sanctuary tomorrow. This is for the CCA students and others to come and hear about what this day is all about. I think they have vets coming in too. Maybe to share some of their stories with the student? 
All I know this is my main job today. Make sure it is set correctly and we will see what happens. 
My prayer for all of us to Let God DO HIS thing with you, today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...